- Are you reputable?
- Do you have a physical location?
- How secure is your site?
- Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
- How do I order a product?
- I can't find a product. Help!
- Can I pick up merchandise at your showroom?
- What about large projects?
- Are your prices the lowest?
- What taxes are charged?
- How do you determine shipping costs?
- What are REWards?
We know that privacy is very important to you when sharing information online. It's of the utmost importance to us as well. That's why we will never sell, rent, lease or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties (unless required for credit card verification or by court order). Period.
Restaurant Equipment World, and the network of sites owned by us, collect visitor data and analyze our traffic so we can understand customer interests and improve our customer experience. We never collect personally identifiable information without your permission.
In the case of ordering a product, we will ask for as much information as we need to be able to contact you regarding the shipment and payment of your product. This includes:
- Your name
- Company name (if any)
- Phone number
- Fax number (if any)
- Email address
- Billing address
- Mailing address (if different than billing address)
- Delivery type (commercial or residential)
The information collected is used exclusively to ship you your order and contact you regarding that shipment. All of the information you give us upon checkout is transferred and stored securely to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control.
After completing an order, you will be contacted with information about the fulfillment of that order. We will not use your email for further communications, unless you join our email list. If you do opt-in, you can opt-out at any time.