refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring
quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality
materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product
temperatures and years of trouble free service.
Refrigeration System .
- Factory engineered self-contained,
capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC
free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher
horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet
temperatures of 33ºF to 38ºF (.5ºC to 3.3ºC).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor
and larger fan blades give True back bar coolers a more
velocity, high volume air flow design. This unique design
insures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder
holding temperatures and faster recovery in high situations
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides
out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Cabinet Construction .
- Exterior heavy-duty, wear resistant
laminated black vinyl front and sides, matching black
aluminum back. All stainless steel counter top.
- Interior 300 series stainless steel floor with ½"
reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- Insulation entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place
using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that
has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global
warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail, black powder-coated
for corrosion protection.
- Low-E", double pane thermal
insulated glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames.
The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long extruded aluminum
- Positive seal doors.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable
without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Doors locks standard.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy-duty,
black PVC coated wire shelves 17¾"L x 18"D (451 mm
x 458 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf
clips included per shelf.
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable
on ½" (13 mm) increments.
- Fluorescent interior lighting. Each
door utilizes full-length, patented, integrated door light (IDL)
system. Safey shielded.
- Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs
for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased
Model Features .
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to
eliminate the potential for corrosion.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of beer kegs.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of
packaged or bottled product.
One year parts and labor warranty.
4 year additional compressor warranty (5 year compressor
warranty in total). Valid in the USA only. **
Warranty Void if used in a Residence **
All orders are processed via Restaurant
Equipment World, Inc. Restaurant Equipment World, Inc. sells high
quality restaurant equipment at discount prices and has more than 20 years
experience in the business. Upon clicking on a product you will be
automatically transferred to the Restaurant Equipment World, Inc. website
order by phone? CALL US!
orders shipped within 24 hours!
Thank you for your interest in