Life Kitchen is your go to source for viewing up-to-date restaurant health inspections records for every foodservice operation in the State of Florida.
Restaurant Equipment World is honored to serve more than 100,000 customers in all 50 states and more than 110 countries around the world. REW has been a leader in the restaurant equipment industry for over 40 years.
how it works
** Please Note: This version is limited to FLORIDA health inspection records and violation reports ***
Life Kitchen Florida is your source for viewing up-to-date restaurant health inspection records for every foodservice operation in the State of Florida. Full inspection violation reports are updated daily so you always have the most recent publicly available information at your fingertips.
* Restaurants are each given a Life Kitchen Score of A through F based upon the severity of their violations (see scoring methodology below)
* Full search capability is included based upon restaurant name, city or zip code
* List View results are sorted based upon distance from you using your GPS location
* Map View to graphically view scores from nearby restaurants
* Live Drive Mode allows you to drive and scores from nearby restaurants will show up along your route
* Favorites option to allow for quickly viewing your favorite restaurant scores
* Filter to only show restaurants with certain scores (A/B/C/D/F)
* Ability to show restaurants, theme park food carts, catering operations, food trucks and hot dog carts (filter in settings)
* Information is derived directly from the State of Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations records
We GREATLY appreciate your reviews and sharing this app with others! We've made it available for FREE for a limited time.
Please note: The State of Florida does *not* issue a health grade to foodservice establishments. In order to derive a Life Kitchen score, we utilize the following methodology:
High Priority Violations: 3 points
Intermediate Priority Violations: 2 points
Low Priority Violations: 1 point
The alternate government score shown in the app is simply one point for each violation, regardless of severity.
All data is provided as-is for information purposes only. It is derived directly from the State of Florida. Any erroneous records should be addressed directly with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations (DBPR).